Raspberry Pi Basic Course
Increasing advances in system software and hardware components using the raspberry pi has presented expanding opportunities in embedded systems. This applications ranges from embedded control, smart home, home automation, school automation, information, networking, industrial micro automation, multimedia and biomedical appliances.
This is more due to the rise in integration of communications and relentless digitization of data, processing and multimedia continues to expand the complexity and scope of an embedded system.
This course is geared toward developing a comprehensive understanding of the technologies behind the embedded systems, productively build and contribute to future advances of these systems, while critically appreciating these advances of the underlying technology underpinning.
At the end of this Course, you will develop an understanding of the technology capabilities and limitations of the hardware, software components for building embedded systems.
We recommend you move higher to the other advance raspberry Pi Course to have a full grasp of this concept.
- Understand and prototype using the raspberry Pi.
- Explore how to use a (solderless) breadboard for prototyping
- Learn how to wire up sensors and other hardware (LED, Buzzer, etc) to the Pi
- Skills in Python programming on various platforms
- Differentiate between input, output and power GPIO
- Identify analog and digital GPIO
- Control DC Components (LEDs) and AC Components (Relays, Bulbs)
- Read sensor values and perform analysis.
- Innovate your ideas: implement an RaspberryPi-based smart DIY prototypes of your own.
- Learn how to build simple circuit and wire components to the Breadboard
- Troubleshoot fault and sketch diagrams
- Manage power, convert DC to AC and AC to DC for multiple purposes.
- Setting Up the Raspberry Pi hardware
- Installing the Raspbian OS
- Setting up the Raspbian Environment
- Using the Pi remotely on a Laptop
- Networking the pi and Setting up IP
- Updating and Upgrading the Pi
- LED Blinky Project
- Laptop (minimum Specs)
- Raspbian OS
- Raspberry Pi (Any Model)
- Jumper Cables
- Bread Board
- Light Emitting Diode (LED)
- Sound Buzzer
- HDMI Cable
- RasPi HeatZinc
RASPBERRY PI BOOKS
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 3
- Duration 24 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 18
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Introduction to Smart Home
Controlling AC appliances
Automated Light Switch