VALVES AND ACTUATORS
This course is designed to explore valves and actuator, a vital final element in automation systems. Main classifications of the valves and actuators is discussed in details with the application and selection criteria of the valve for appropriate functions. Stroking and calibration techniques along with the lapping process of the valve plugs would be emphasized. In addition to this; valve characteristics and troubleshooting are also discussed.
- Describes about types of the valves and actuators with safety considerations.
- Shows the relevant presentation and practical concepts.
- Become familiar with all kinds of valves and actuators.
- Get knowledge of multiple applications of devices in various fields.
- Awareness of the safety aspect of the usage of valves and actuators.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 60 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 34
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes