Build a Simple DIY Walking Robot
In this simple project, you will make a DIY Walking Robot with very minimum components. This Walking Robot doesn’t require any microcontroller, all you need is a 5V geared motor, a battery and a few popsicle sticks.
No Certification achieved.
- Build robot with materials from the home
- Build a robot without programming or using a microcontroller
- Have a fun project for kids to get interested in robots
- Engage kids in components connection and brain teaser
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 46
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes